Claims First Responder
Claims First Responder
Peachtree Arborists is a national Arboricultural Firm practicing Urban Forestry, Municipal Arboriculture, and Disaster Recovery. PTA is recognized as one of the nations top contractors servicing insurance companies in storm events.
We are currently looking to add a self motivated Property Claims Examiner to the Peachtree Arborists First Responder Team. As a Property Claims Examiner, your primary responsibility is to establish a market of property claims in a storm event that requires emergency services. Peachtree Arborists works on behalf of the insurance companies providing emergency services for fallen trees on commercial and residential properties. Your job is to locate these properties by developing relationships and canvassing storm damaged areas. This is a client facing position. In most cases, property owners are not able to communicate or leave the site after a natural disaster due to the level of damage in the region.
As a member of the Peachtree Arborists First Response Team, you must arrive with empathy and a service oriented attitude. Typically, power and communication towers are down for weeks - without Property Claims Examiners property owners have no way of getting in contact with contractors to provide the emergency services they need. First Responders are essential to any natural disaster, tackling unpredictable environments and helping those affected by the damage.
What You'll Do:
- With the guidance of a senior member of the First Responder Team you will identify wind damaged areas caused by a storm.
- Locate, network, and establish relationships with property owners in need of emergency services.
- Counsel respective property homeowners on their options to have trees removed on their dwellings.
- Educate policy holders on the solutions PTA can offer, while assisting homeowners filling out any respective paperwork related to their claim.
- Report all new work orders to the operations team and communicate the production schedule to the property owner.
- Assure all work was completed properly per the scope of work.
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 12 hours a day
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Strong customer service abilities
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Strong interest in helping others
- Ability to travel on short notice
Email your resume to us today to be part of the 2020 storm season.