Peachtree Arborists is a national Arboricultural Firm practicing Urban Forestry, Municipal Arboriculture, and Disaster Recovery. Peachtree Arborists is recognized as one of Atlanta’s top tree service companies providing emergency tree removal and annual tree maintenance for homes and businesses in Atlanta, including Buckhead, Midtown, Inman Park, Virginia Highlands, Morningside, Druid Hills, among others. We also service local municipalities and build storm management programs for clients seeking our unique capabilities at a national level.
We are currently looking to add a highly proficient District Manager to operate our Atlanta office. As the Branch Manager you oversee business development, fieldwork, and operations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and own the region's strategic business plan in order to sustain and scale PTA throughout the South East.
- Oversee the Arborists team recruiting efforts, on-going training, offer accountability to individuals sales funnel, marketing and lead generation, participate in sales calls and networking events.
- Own and scale company subcontractor outreach and acquisition program.
- Manage current partnerships and assure safety and productivity of subcontractors.
- Demonstrate senior-level technical expertise to clients and the Georgia team in one or more of the following: urban forestry, municipal arboriculture, and/or disaster recovery.
- Monitor key performance metrics and work to exceed expectations and drive business results.
- Manage Administrative Assistant and oversee office responsibilities.
- Manage contact and communication with clients to report on the status of projects, identify problems, and develop solutions.
- Represent the company at regional team meetings; planning meetings; client meetings; professional networking events; and industry conferences
- Works closely with the CEO and C-Suite support team, including partners and shareholders.
- Required: ISA Certified Arborist®
- Required: Five years of related industry experience
- Required: Valid driver’s license
- Regional plant and horticulture knowledge
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates, if required by state law
- Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
Email your resume to us today to be part of the 2020 storm season.
Opportunities for advancement
Discounted stock purchase options
Group Health Plan
Career Development Program